[kw-pm] test fish crossword test

Carr, Dave dc0955 at gates.com
Thu Aug 10 10:02:26 PDT 2006

>Be worth trying, though, I think.  Do you have a grid and a
>wordlist that we can experiment with?

Wow put me on the spot. Hmmmm... Most real 15X15 puzzle grids contain at
least four or five long answers that are made up of more than one word,
the theme answers. If we only allowed single word fills, the longest
words would have to be 7 or 8 letters long, in other words I might have
to cook up a grid rather then just steal one or maybe it would be better
to just cut to the real problem and use a real puzzle with the theme
answers prefilled? To start with the word list could just be a spell or
dict list with the words under 3 and over 8 removed, oh and no hyphens
etc. couldn't it?

- Lloyd