[kw-pm] code submissions for the MJD trip

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Tue Apr 18 07:36:52 PDT 2006

Well, my conscience is clear... I just sent him a module yesterday.
It would be cool if we had a bunch of KW mongers' code represented.

So:  any medium- to long- bits of code you want refactored, free of
charge, on-stage, and anonymously if you wish?

It doesn't need to be bad code, in fact he's sort of looking for nice code
to see what refactoring can be done.

-Daniel