[kw-pm] maypole followup

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Thu Sep 15 22:27:40 PDT 2005

The webpage we tried visiting at maypole.perl.org, which was mangled by
spammers, has been restored (I used a copy on my home computer to revert
it, actually).

The point I was going to make was that they use Apache handler methods
from within the package they wrote which runs the app, which is what
they're calling the Model.  (however, if you look at it differently, it's
all sort of _under_ the controller, since the apache handler is at core a
controller object.)

Ugh, maybe I'm just confusing things. :)

Thanks to all who came for contributing to the great discussion; we'll
have to do it again some time.  Maybe even in 30 days or so.

-Daniel