[kw-pm] stuff for November meeting

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Mon Nov 14 18:52:33 PST 2005

As noted on our website's front page, the November meeting (the second
round of the very successful Ask Dr. Perl) is a week later, on the 24th-
so that a greater number of people can make the meeting.

Unfortunately, that set won't include me; I'll be at my parents' house
celebrating US thanksgiving (good deal for me, two thanksgivings this
year...)

We need a volunteer Pizza Wrangler, to: remind people to RSVP on the wiki,
order the pizza and go downstairs and pick it up.

And that's it.

Happy Monday,

Daniel