[kw-pm] last night's talk wrapup

Eric - fishbot eric at uc.org
Fri Mar 25 08:35:25 PST 2005

> Thanks again to Eric for giving us the lowdown on Rules
> and Grammars to come in Perl 6- at least as far as anybody
> can predict.  The (powerpoint) slides are on our website,
> under the "talks" section.

My pleasure.  There is at least one error in the slides that I
noticed during the talk.  Also, the slides won't be terribly
clear if you were there... they were mostly examples that I
explained.

> And thanks to the anonymous pizza donor, as well as to The
> Perl Review and O'Reilly/Make Magazine for giving us free
> copies of their magazines.

Not that it matters, but I paid for those non-free copies of The
Perl Review... though I got a nice discount on them.  That said,
I have two copies left for people who missed last night's
meeting.  I can bring them in April for anyone that wants them
and emails me to express that want digitally.

fishbot
:wq