[kw-pm] Meeting Thursday, March 24, 2005

Eric - fishbot eric at uc.org
Wed Mar 23 10:49:17 PST 2005

> However, for those who bear with us and show up on
> Thursday, there will be special door prizes.

Included in the set of door prizes is the latest copy of The
Perl Review, containing Daniel's NineBlock article.  Unless
attendance is surprising, I should have one for everyone.

I will subject you all to a short sales pitch for the
magazine.  I don't profit from this magazine monetarily, (in
fact, I paid for the copies I am giving away) but I would
like to see it do well.

If anyone is interested in writing an article for publication,
please talk to me.

A yearly (4 issues) subscription (including shipping to
Canada) is $20US.  Online-only subscriptions are slightly
less.

Daniel, I believe, has a second set of door-prizes.

> In addition to pizza.

> And the talk.  :)

Oh, right.  I should get on that.  ;)

fishbot