[kw-pm] exslt

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Fri Mar 4 07:13:56 PST 2005

I just looked at exslt.org; lloyd, have you played with this much?  Do you
recommend an xslt parser which works with exslt?  (from a quick scan, it
appears XML::LibXSLT should; in which case, you're in luck, since it was
written by Matt Sergeant and perhaps we can pick his brains for advice at
a pm meeting!)

...as for me, just a XSLT neophyte; wrote one style-sheet a while ago...
to translate from an XML to-do list into plain HTML.  But I'd be
interested in playing further.

-Daniel