[kw-pm] Doctor Perl

lloyd carr dcarr at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Mar 3 14:10:53 PST 2005

> List::Util shuffle -is- Fisher-Yates:

So shuffle is good.

> I don't know much about XLST, I am afraid, though I notice that eXSLT
> implements a rand() somehow.  You could look into that.

Already have the rand() I understand, what I don't understand is how to
swap the nodes with the XSLT.

> all XLST solution would be very clean, but I get the impression that you
> are looking to do a proof-of-concept, and thus practicality is irrelevant.

Proof-of-concept is exactly it and of course I have never let practicality
get in the way of fun :-)

I've subscribed to the XSLT and EXSLT lists. I'll lurk for a few days and
then slip my question into the bit stream ;-)

Thanks fishbot
- Lloyd