[kw-pm] Part-time consulting job for Perl web development guru

Igor Hamer igorhamer at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 12:42:14 PDT 2005

Here at Contractor.com we have a need for a Perl
consultant with lots of web development experience to
help us launch and maintain a new website and various
other web applications.

Contractor.com/contractors.com is North America's
largest building contractor directory with 1.1 million
listings and 30,000 member companies. We are rapidly
growing and are in need for some talented developers
to help our IT infrastructure keep up with the growth
of the company.

This could be a telecommuting job but we will require
the successful candidate to be on site once a week
(weekend or evening OK). We are located at College and
Yonge area in downtown Toronto.

Our servers are running Red Hat Linux, MySQL InnoDB
and Apache. Our apps are written in OO Perl using
framework called Querry (to be available on CPAN in
October).

If interested send a summary of your qualifications or
resume to igor at contractor.com

Igor