[kw-pm] Tonight's meeting: misc. announcements

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Thu Jan 20 12:30:38 PST 2005

Some misc announcements from people who've approached me in the last few
days:

--
I've been asked by the organizer of an upcoming Linux Installfest to
announce it and garner volunteers who are willing to give a (20? 30?)

--
Last night I ran into Cedric, an occasional social-perl guy, and a great
guy besides, who has a short-term Perl gig on offer.  He works for an IC

--
Secondly, I got an email from a criley at uwaterloo.ca, who has a position
open at the U of Guelph, with the "Advanced Food and Materials

"Required Skills: PHP, PEAR, Fusebox, MySQL, Linux, CSS, XML, HTML,
graphics design, javascript.

Asset Skills: ability in written french, flash, experience with RDF and
RSS, formal database training."

Email Corban Riley at the above address for more info.

---

See you tonight, I hope!
-Daniel