[kw-pm] html email

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Tue Feb 15 11:32:04 PST 2005

Apologies for the HTML-only email.  Our scheduling gnome is lazy.

Does anybody know of a module to convert HTML to plaintext, with footnotes
for URLs?  Like use.perl has for its daily front-page email alerts?  I
don't like the only cheap alternative I have, which is saving to a temp
file and piping through lynx.

-Daniel