[kw-pm] OT: cool

Christopher Calzonetti elbie at trig.net
Tue Feb 8 13:40:11 PST 2005

I'm not sure what you mean by localised spam.

Unless you mean the extra noise brought out by people just wandering
wherever, or randomness introduced by the satalites, etc, which I have
thought about.  The system is a bit complicated, but I don't think it's
totally unimplementable.  But it does rely on users identifying key paths
and points as streets, routes or landmarks, and other users moderating that
data, a la the everything engine handles user moderation.