[kw-pm] Perlski

Matt Sergeant matt at sergeant.org
Fri Dec 16 06:50:10 PST 2005

So given that nobody was drunk last night (this is a very strange group
of mongers, but I'll leave that for another night)... I assume we were
all vaguely serious about Perlski.

So here's the web site for Chicopee: http://skichicopee.com/

Basic summary is it's quite pricey - $23 for 2 hours or $28 for 4 (I'm
not sure my body can take 4 hours yet!) for the lift pass. Or if you
only want to go on the beginner's slopes you can get a $15 lift pass.

Then rental is $20 for 2 hours or $25 for 4.

Obviously it works out a lot cheaper if you have your own gear. But it
*is* fun, and worth the price IMHO (it's cheaper than the UK).

I'd suggest we go in the new year, say the first Thursday of the year?

Matt.