[kw-pm] 'Mongers Pub Social this Thursday

lloyd carr dcarr at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Dec 14 14:15:21 PST 2005

Strange I seem to have got abez's reply but not Da's original?

Abez what does "I'm down with this suggestion." mean?

I'm not so good at modern idiomatic english being an old guy :-(
I'm "down" on most of what Daniel suggests, but in this case I find myself
quite "up". So "put me down", I'm "up for it". We can "bend the elbow" and
"up a few", or should that be "raise a few", together.