[kw-pm] bbq thursday, uptown waterloo

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Tue Aug 16 08:41:29 PDT 2005

We're having our monthly meeting this thursday at Elbie's, in uptown
w'loo.  Hope to see lots 'o folks there, it's been a while since we've
done a bbq, but the last one was fun (and not entirely geeky, so feel free
to bring spouses / SOs / etc).

Location:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=35+alexandria+ave+waterloo+ontario

Show up at 7pm or later; bring stuff you want grilled, interesting beers,
etc. etc.

Elbie sez:

I (Elbie) have two hibachis that I will be firing up at around 6:45, so
that they should be hot enough for people to start cooking at around 7 or
a bit later. Plus, my building has a public BBQ, however the grill doesn't
fit so well. If people are feeling adventurous, we can try that as well.
I'll designate one of the hibachis as vegetarian only, if enough people
want to cook non-meats.

-Daniel
--
http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com