[kw-pm] YAPC conference schedule is now released

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Fri Apr 29 07:21:54 PDT 2005

Wow, that is a /stellar/ lineup.  I'm really looking forward to it.  That
must've been a tough set of papers to choose between.

...Now I'm glad I didn't submit a talk.  Not only would it not have been
as good as the existing options; but I would've had to miss an entire slot
of 3 other talks.

-Daniel

--
http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com