[kw-pm] OT: the other kind of cookbook

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Wed Sep 15 16:35:08 CDT 2004

Well, you've expressed interest in all sorts of things social and
programmer, and it wasn't a stretch to guess you were into good food.

Er, so to speak :-)

Apparently slashdot just had an article about cookingforengineers.com,
which seems like one engineer's podium to talk about food.  He has an
interesting graphical recipe format, at least for simple recipes.