[kw-pm] slides from October Meeting / November?

Eric - fishbot eric at uc.org
Sun Oct 31 22:46:08 CST 2004

> Eric's offered to present one, on an unknown topic.  I
> could present one myself- on the topic of rhyming
> dictionaries.

Rhyming dictionaries!  That sounds cool Daniel.  I vote for that.

I can do a 20 min. talk on map and grep -- something more
practical than the Perl6 talk.  Anyone interested?

> Other topic suggestions for this or future meetings?
> Databases / DBI?  (half intro-level; half tricks like
> DBD::SQLite) hacking Bricolage CMS?

Both sound great.

Anyone else out there want to do a talk?  Anyone done anything
cool lately they want to just show for discussion?

Something I think that we could consider is asking some of the
tpm people if they want to come out and do a talk they prepared
for tpm for us.  Offer them free pizza and beer, perhaps.

Eric