[kw-pm] Meeting this Thursday 7pm

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Mon Oct 18 14:37:27 CDT 2004

Announcing the October meeting of the KITCHENER-WATERLOO Perl Mongers

                             - kw.pm -

        For enthusiasts of the Perl programming language

                      Topic: Perl 6 and Parrot

Eric will speak on "Perl 6: Twenty Things I Love, Five Things You'll
Hate," and Lloyd will speak on Parrot, the virtual machine that will
run Perl 5, 6, Python, Java, and other bytecode.

Date/Time: Thursday the 21st of October, 2004, at 7pm
Location:  University of Waterloo Bioinformatics Lab,
           Davis Centre room 2305

           For directions and a map, please check our FAQ:
           http://kw.pm.org/faq.html

After the meeting we will adjourn to Morty's for drinks.

Parking: The closest legal parking is the 'B' lot, which has
public parking after 4pm for $3 (coin only).  The entrance is on Phillip
Street, just after the University Plaza going East on University Ave.