[kw-pm] Job Posting - C and C++ developers

Jennifer Brooks JenniferB at procom.ca
Thu Nov 18 13:02:59 CST 2004

Hi! My name is Jennifer Brooks and I am a Technical Recruiter with
Procom in Waterloo. I am looking for super senior C and C++ developers
(with Windows and Unix) for contract positions in Waterloo.  If you know
of anyone who might be interested please send me their contact
information (or, forward them my contact information below).  Thanks
very much for your time and your help.

All the best,
Jennifer

Jennifer Brooks
PROCOM- Waterloo
Technical Recruiter, Consulting Services
Ph: (519) 885-4331 ext 204 Fax: (519) 885-5308
View available jobs at www.procom.ca
PROCOM - 'Bringing People & Technology Together'