[kw-pm] payments and perl

simon-kwpm at uc.org simon-kwpm at uc.org
Mon Nov 15 17:23:02 CST 2004

I foolishly volunteered to help a friend set up a webstore that would
allow users to upload their own photographs, and order prints, similar to
Future Shop.

I'm comfortable with what needs to be done to build a nice simple
solution that lets users do all that, but I'm in unfamiliar territory
when I reach the checkout and have to authorize VISA/MC payments.

Has anyone used the Business::OnlinePayment modules with a canada
friendly payment gateway? If so, which one, and would you recommend going
this route, or am I in for a world of pain?

re,
Simon