[kw-pm] TPM Audio Archives - Worldwide Announcement]

Fulko Hew fhew3 at cogeco.ca
Fri Nov 5 20:49:29 CST 2004

Wow!, my previous post was mangle by something.
Here is a cleaner post, hopefully worth reading!

The Toronto Perl Mongers group is proud to announce the availability of
audio
recordings of our sessions.

We are providing them:

  1. to share our wealth with the rest of the world, for the benefit of
all mankind.
  2. in the hope that more people will come out to our meetings,
  3. encourage other groups to record and share their wealth too.

I also hope to encourage the Perl community to create a central
repository where we
can all archive this stuff. A place with a lot of disk space, and a lot
of bandwidth.
If anyone has suggestions, or can volunteer such a web server, let me know.

Also I'd like to get feedback regarding the usefulness, or uselessness of
what we are trying to do.

Send your bouquets or brickbats to fhew3 at cogeco dot ca

The URL for the archives is:
http://hew.ca/talks_audio/