[kw-pm] RE: november

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Mon Nov 1 12:18:53 CST 2004

Many moons ago I discussed having toronto perl mongers visit us, with
Richard their fearless leader (who's on our list too), and perhaps it's
time to reopen the idea.  There are certainly talks listed at the bottom
of http://to.pm.org/ that i'd love to see presented.  We can give a few
cycles to this topic in November...

-Daniel