[kw-pm] slides from October Meeting / November?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-pm at benshaw.com
Mon Nov 1 06:20:25 CST 2004

On October 31, 2004 11:46 pm, Eric - fishbot wrote:
> I can do a 20 min. talk on map and grep -- something more
> practical than the Perl6 talk.  Anyone interested?

YES.  I kind of know how map works but would love to have a better
understanding of it.

> > Other topic suggestions for this or future meetings?
> > Databases / DBI?  (half intro-level; half tricks like
> > DBD::SQLite) hacking Bricolage CMS?
>
> Both sound great.

DBI is pervasive enough that anyone should be able to glean something from a
talk on it.  I know it (I think) pretty well but I would put good money on my
learning a TON about it if someone spoke on this matter.

-A.