[kw-pm] May Meeting

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Thu May 6 16:43:59 CDT 2004

We have a speaker and topic for our May meeting:  Martin Kokkelink will be
discussing security-related Perl.  Yay!  I'm looking forward to it.

We're scheduled for Wednesday, May 19th, at the usual place at the U of W.
See kw.pm.org/faq.html for the regular details.

If anybody else has another short topic, there is probably time to
squeeze you in as well.

I'd offer to give one of the talks I'll be doing at YAPC::NA
(www.yapc.org/America/) but I've already presented them here last year
(topics: the perl debugger; and style-guides for large projects).
On the other hand, we have lots of new people on the list.  If either of
these topics excites you, drop me an email off-list, and I can give it
another shot for y'all.

-Daniel

--
http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com