[kw-pm] another intro.

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-pm at benshaw.com
Wed Jun 23 10:32:21 CDT 2004

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 11:31, simon-kwpm at uc.org wrote:
> Maybe you should have been patient, and let them air dry?

Yeah I should have -- I'd never had problems with the old oven; the "warm"
setting was perfect for driving out moisture.

> For cuircuit boards, the best thing is a dishwasher with no soap, and the
> heat-dry cycle turned off. I used to run boards through the dishwasher to
> take off solder flux, worked great.

Yup that's what we do here at Benshaw for our small stuff.  It's been a while
since I did embedded hardware design, I kind of miss it actually, but I like
this field applications engineering stuff way better.  :-)

Regards,
Andrew