[kw-pm] another intro.

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Wed Jun 23 08:57:21 CDT 2004

Er.  If we exclude everybody who works with PHP, I'm afraid I'm out, too.
:->

The funny thing is, there are a good number of well-written PHP apps for
the web, which don't have free and open-source equivalents in perl.

If anybody has a good "survey generation and administration tool" in perl,
I'm all ears!

-Daniel