[kw-pm] Offering ride to YAPC::NA::2004

Greg.Fenton at ianywhere.com Greg.Fenton at ianywhere.com
Thu Jun 10 15:07:58 CDT 2004

I'm heading down to YAPC in Buffalo via a rental and am happy to bring
along others.

I plan on hitting the road at 9pm on Tuesday evening heading straight to
UBuff.  I'm returning to Waterloo on Friday right after the conference
closes, though we might stop for food to avoid traffic at the border.

I have room for 3 going down (4 if you wanna become real-close friends
with two others), and 2 coming back (3 with the same caveat).

Please feel free to email me directly if you are interested,
greg.fenton
----
Greg Fenton
Consultant, Solution Services