[kw-pm] reminder about meeting this evening @ 7

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Wed Jul 21 14:53:59 CDT 2004

Just a reminder that we're meeting this evening at 7pm at the U of W
(Davis Centre room 2305; see kw.pm.org/faq.html for directions);

The meeting topic is a talkback on YAPC plus planning talks for the next
few months, and maybe discussion of our wiki and other perl that would be
useful for the group!

-Daniel

--
"Use a different web browser. There are a number of significant vulnerabilit-
ies in technologies relating to the [Microsoft] IE domain/zone security model,