[kw-pm] upcoming meeting: next Wednesday

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Sun Jul 18 19:22:17 CDT 2004

Sorry for the lax announcements; I was too busy during the week to do much
planning.

Our next meeting will be next Wednesday at the U of W (7pm, room DC 2305
as usual *); unless we hear from Rick that he has in fact reserved space
for us at Open Text.

The topic, unless somebody else speaks up with an alternate topic, will be
a talk-back from people who were at YAPC (which should appeal to people of
all perl levels, beginner to advanced).

Additionally, I would like to have a discussion of how to get things more
organized- such as by planning a few meetings in advance.  Thanks to the
great topics that people suggested on the wiki, we have the means to do
that now.

I don't see any reason we couldn't automate some stuff as well- regular
announcements two weeks before and two days before our meetings;
automatic home-page updates in advance, maybe even auto-generated posters.
(well, the first two seem pretty useful, anyway).

-Daniel

[* see http://kw.pm.org/faq.html for more details about the location]

--
"Use a different web browser. There are a number of significant vulnerabilit-
ies in technologies relating to the [Microsoft] IE domain/zone security model,