[kw-pm] Damian Conway talk and YAPC::NA 2005

Shuchit Velkar shuchit at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:08:34 CDT 2004

> > ...It also occurs to me that Damian Conway is speaking twice in Toronto,
> > five days and two days before our next scheduled meeting.  The Monday
> > night talk (which he gave at YAPC 2003) sounds quite good- as well as the
> > perl 6 talk Bill mentioned below.

I was able to catch Damian's Small Miracles talk on Tuesday in
Manhattan(thanks to NY.PM). Its quite interesesting and definitely
very entertaining. It gives a good explaination about what "Junctions"
are among other things.
It essentially covers 9-10 modules that he has written at some point
or the other. No overlap between his two YAPC talks (other than the
YAPC::Australia thing which is just a filler.)

Shuchit