[kw-pm] new member :)

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-pm at benshaw.com
Sun Feb 22 07:39:34 CST 2004

> I had mentioned to Daniel that I would be willing to do a talk on "Intro
> to Web Services in Perl" for our swag fest in March. Daniel requested
> that I add acronym soup to the menu, which is easy to do in anything XML
> ;-)

Everything is easy to do in XML; the problem lies in reading it.  :-)  What
a bass-ackwards way to represent data, but I cannot think of anything more
easily machine-read with the right library. :-)

Now an intro to web services includes what, exactly?  I've done
Frontier::RPC2 and a lot of CGI but I have a feeling that's not anything
close.

Regards,
Andrew