[kw-pm] *sigh*

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Tue Dec 14 00:29:23 CST 2004

The good news: kw-pm's server has moved "in house" and I'll be able to
keep a better eye on it.  It's also possibly a bit faster to connect to
for a lot of you; the network provider (IGR) has a really nice peering
agreement with toronto-area networks to transfer traffic with less lag.

The bad news: I was dumb and forgot to tell pm.org to change our DNS, so
the standard website location is borked until they get it fixed.

In the meantime, you can find our site at http://kwpm.coder.com .

Since I can't deal with the embarrassment, I'm leaving town for a week,
but enough people [*] have access to the server to hopefully hold down the
fort in my absence. :)

[*] elbie and fishbot.  W00t!

Cheers,

-Daniel