[kw-pm] SlimServer and Storable.pm

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Thu Dec 9 13:33:12 CST 2004

Holy mother of perl, that's a slick program.  I just installed it (against
my better judgement; got lots of other stuff to do before the meeting
tonight!)

It seems to work out-of-the-box on debian / perl 5.6.4 / Storable 2.12.

I grepped through the code for references to Storable, and it seems that
if Storable isn't installed, it should still work.  I got that from:
Slim/Music/Info.pm

So, you could try renaming or removing Storable and see if you get
further.  Or, edit Slim/Music/Info.pm and replace the line:

  if (defined @Storable::EXPORT)

with something like:

  if (0)

Hope that helps.  I think you'll like SlimServer once you get it running
<:-P

-Daniel

--
http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com