[kw-pm] Toronto.pm's YAPC::NA 2005 conference bid

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Mon Aug 30 12:31:27 CDT 2004

I'd like to add that this will be an opportunity to be part of a really
great conference.  I'm impressed with the to-pm's bid; and think that if
we win for 2005, it will be a kick-butt conference with lots of perl
luminaries practically in our back yard. :-)

Thanks for the update, Richard, and for all your work!

-Daniel

--
http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com