[kw-pm] Onions, upcomings

Eric - fishbot eric at uc.org
Mon Aug 9 15:48:08 CDT 2004

> You're right, nobody has blogged about it, and there's been no
> post on perl.com.  My guess is that it didn't happen?  Hm.

No, it seems to have happened.  The O'Reilly coverage has a photo
of it, and a sentence saying it was the best ever, and then there
is nothing further about it on all of the web.

> I like your idea of a social meeting- how about monday the 16th
> or tuesday the 17th at the Huether's?  Which day works better
> for y'all?

Monday is better for me, but since I've never actually been to a
meeting, I think that I should be considered a non-voting member.
Either day, though, I will attend.

Eric