[kw-pm] Perl CGIs, modules and Apache.

Christopher Calzonetti elbie at trig.net
Fri Apr 2 18:31:47 CST 2004

Okay, to answer everyone:

First off, while changing the @INC on a program by program basis would work
(which is what use lib '...' does), or by including extra libs on the #!
path, I would rather not do that, as it ends up making things sorta messy,
especially as I want these script to look as nice as possible on different
machines.

That said, doing so _does_ work.  Which kinda indicates that the file
permissions is not the issue, though I'd be surprised if it was, as the
paths are not showing up in the @INC list.

As for which user apache runs as, it runs under user www, which doesn't
have a shell to speak of.  The user information has the shell set to
/usr/bin/false.