[kw-pm] September's meeting: mod_perl

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Thu Sep 4 15:06:00 CDT 2003

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, ike ike gal wrote:

> > > What resources would need to be available in an alternate location? I
> > > *might* be able to arrange another room on campus, but I want to make
> > > sure it would have everything needed....
> > Thanks for checking!
> > resources: projector (necessary); ethernet jack (not required, but
> > useful).  Seats for <25 people.  (last year, our first meeting, on campus,
> > got around 20 people.)
>
> Unless something better comes up, or another date is chosen, I have CPH
> 4335 booked for the evening of Sept. 18.
>
> The room has a projector, and will seat 30 people. I should have
> confirmation on whether or not the room has an ethernet jack sometime
> tomorrow.

Neat-o.  (For the curious, as I was, CPH is near the front entrance of the
U of W, directly connected to the overpass over University St.)

Thanks for your efforts Steph; this sounds like a good choice if we want
to do it on the 3rd Thursday.  Which I think is a better option, if
anybody wants to go to Toronto.pm the following Thursday.  (And a better
description of the Lightning Talks is forthcoming, either from Richard
Dice or from myself...)

-Daniel