[kw-pm] How was YAPC::CA?

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Thu May 29 11:33:35 CDT 2003

I can ask Toronto.pm members who said they'd love to come up to give a
talk, whether June is good for them.  Though, I'm a bit concerned about
whether our summer attendance might be light; I don't want to have
somebody visit and only 4 of us show!...

Maybe could I get a show of hands from people who are currently planning
to come to our meeting on the 19th?  Just drop me an email if you'd like
to come; not a firm committment.  I'll wait a few days then if there are
more than, say, 6, ask Toronto folx.

A question for list discussion: would a different day of week, or an
earlier meeting followed by going somewhere for food, make it more
attractive? :-)

In case you're curious, we've gotten offers for talks on Testing or
Class::DBI from Michael Graham; and "building PDFs on the fly" from
Richard Dice.  Any of these sound great; I missed both of Michael's talks
at YAPC::Canada.

-Daniel

http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com