[kw-pm] Next Meeting

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Tue Mar 11 13:01:31 CST 2003

Hi All,

Our next meeting is Thursday the 20th of March at 7pm.  This time
around, we've made arrangements to meet back at the U of W.

Location: Davis Centre room 2305

Topic: Perl Q&A.
  We'll discuss: Finding things on the CPAN, the Schwartzian Transform,
and perhaps the latest Apocolypse from Larry Wall concerning perl 6.

Parking: The closest parking is probably the 'B' lot, which has public
parking after 4pm for $2 (coin only).  I believe the enterence is on
Philips Street, just after the University Plaza.  More info:
http://www.uwaterloo.ca/map/map.html

-Daniel

http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com