[kw-pm] bioperl?

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Sat Mar 1 09:22:15 CST 2003

Courtesy the http://www.bioperl.org/ FAQ:

--
Q1.1: What is Bioperl?
A: Bioperl is a tookit of perl modules useful in building bioinformatics
solutions in perl.
--

Bioinformatics is the science of using information to study biology; it is
practiced by biologists, computer scientists, and, well, by
bioinformaticians, some of who are coming out of the U of W bioinformatics
program.

I'm just getting started working for one of the profs at the U of W who
runs the program, and I'd hoped I could chat with somebody other than him
about bioperl because he's more of a biopython guy.

Happy Saturday,

Daniel

http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com