[kw-pm] Library Additions

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Fri Jul 25 16:08:21 CDT 2003

Our O'Reilly Library is growing by leaps and bounds.  They have sent us
three new books:

Practical mod_perl
Perl 6 Essentials
Perl Objects, References, and Modules

All of these are available to be checked out; drop me an email if you're
interested.

I would think that any of them would be good review material if anybody
didn't mind writing a freebie review.  Also, in light of local LUG member
Charles McColm's recent Slashdot review of an O'Reilly Linux Security book
(which was well-written and well-received), I think a bit of friendly
"review competition" would be fine, if you wanted to up the ante and
review these for somewhere more prominant than our mailing list.

-Daniel

http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com