[kw-pm] Toronto YAPC::NA 2004 bid

Arguile arguile at lucentstudios.com
Tue Jul 22 21:30:18 CDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 15:15, Daniel R. Allen wrote:

> I've volunteered to marshall up any people in the KW area who are willing
> to volunteer, be it to work on the application in the next two weeks, on
> prep tasks after the bid is in, or on-site during the conference.
>
> At this point, I need a show of hands if you're interested, so I can pass
> the info on to Toronto.pm.  I remember from our last meeting that there
> were two or three people besides me who were interested in helping to some
> extent?

I don't know the extent I could be of assistance before the event, being
contract my schedule can be erratic. If I had the time, I'd be up for
pretty much anything that didn't involve phoning lots of people.

As for during the event, I would clear that and be available for A/V,
mundane setup, ushering, whatever.