[kw-pm] July Meeting

Justin Wheeler pm at datademons.com
Thu Jul 10 00:13:39 CDT 2003

Am thinking I'd be in on this one too -- especially since it'd provide a
slightly more laid back environment in which I can meet all the people of
kw-pm (or at least the ones that show up.)

I just need to remind myself when it will be, and figure out where in the
hell Ethel's is.

As for the smoking, I'm OK with it as long as I'm not downwind. :)

Regards,
Justin Wheeler

--
SENILE.COM found . . . Out of Memory . . .