[kw-pm] July Meeting

Arguile arguile at lucentstudios.com
Thu Jul 10 00:09:27 CDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 21:47, Daniel R. Allen wrote:
> Assuming that Andrew isn't dead-set on giving the mod_perl talk before
> September, I think it makes sense to have a patio beer meeting instead of
> a tech meeting during the summer months.  I certainly haven't gotten any
> email (yet) from people saying "no! I wanted to sit inside and stare at a
> projector all evening!" :-)

s/Andrew/Arguile/; # At least last anyone told me :)

Anyways, I'd be fine giving it later. Sitting around drinking beer and
talking shop -- whilst enjoying the summer eye-candy on the patio --
sounds fine.

> How about we try someplace new?  Does Ethel's Lounge have a patio?  I ate
> there recently, and they have good food and good beer.

Yes they do have a patio out the side. I will never understand the love
for linoleum and cheap dives that drives people to Ethel's, but I'm game
:).  It should be warned though that any patio meeting is likely to
involve other patrons (or some among us?) smoking.