[kw-pm] Hrm.

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Thu Jan 23 12:59:11 CST 2003

The only thing I'd add to Arguile's good summary- Parrot was written to
execute bytecode for Perl 6.  It is expected to become the core of the
perl 6 interpreter.  As quickly as the Perl 6 language definitions get
hashed out, the parrot crew goes in and implements it in parrot.
Maniacs.  :-) Though, Parrot is not perl6; it is a standalone virtual
machine that can execute bytecode-compiled languages like perl6 will be,
and like Python is currently.  No, that distinction isn't 100% clear to me
either.

-Daniel

$_='daniel at coder.com 519-575-3733  /Prescient Code Solutions/  coder.com
';s/-/ /g;s/([.@])/ $1/g;@y=(42*1476312054+7*3,14120504e4,-42*330261-33,