[kw-pm] topics

lloyd carr dcarr at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Jan 3 04:29:43 CST 2003

I should have read ahead first before I replied to your email da.

I would love to do XML after I review the book :-)

As for the "favourite project" I wouldn't mind showing my phone pad puzzle
solver. I'd like you to review the code first, it's pretty rough but it
works.

I'd like to hear more about elbie's global domination program ;-)