[kw-pm] /pub/social

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Wed Feb 19 21:28:37 CST 2003

Okey-dokey, I guess we'll meet at Barley Works, roughly where we met last
time: near the bar, upstairs.  I'll get there around 7pm; and I expect
we'll stay until at least 9:00 or 9:30.

http://www.huetherhotel.com/barleyworks/
59 King Street North, W'loo

..Apologies to anybody who was really looking forward to a formal meeting
this month.  I promise it'll happen next month; and we'll plan for it a
bit more in advance.

Daniel

http://kw.pm.org/ - Kitchener-Waterloo Perlmongers -          da at kw.pm.org
http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com