[kw-pm] Administratrivia

Christopher Calzonetti elbie at trig.net
Fri Nov 22 10:32:00 CST 2002

Good job on the talk, Daniel, thank you!

I will get around to putting up the minutes hopefully sometime this
weekend.

On a slightly festive note, seeing as how next month's meeting would be
awfully close to the holidays, and right at the end of exams for those of
you on campus, we're thinking of having a more social meeting.

At this point, we're thinking of meeting at the Heuther Hotel, possibly in
the Barley Works upstairs, possibly in the back to make use of the pool
tables (possibly both) on the 19th of December (the third Thursday of the
month, as per usual).

Does anyone have any other suggestions?  Is this a good or bad venue for
the rest of you?
--
Christopher Calzonetti, Technical Lead, Trig.Net
   Web:  http://www.trig.net/     Mail:  mailto:chris at trig.net