[kw-pm] Social Meeting a success.

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Sat Dec 21 22:58:31 CST 2002

On 21 Dec 2002, Arguile wrote:

> [snip]
> > We also discussed the Two Towers, at length.  Most useless fact I learned:
> > Raymond said that in one scene of 10,000 troops, apparently one of the
>
> It was actually Matt who mentioned that.

Whoops, sorry.  In my defence, it was dark.. :-)

> And it was a comment on what one of the maneuvers an orc did during a
> "massive" run (the simulation program used to create the battles). Check
> out this article for more info on "massive".
>
> http://www.popsci.com/popsci/science/article/0,12543,390918,00.html

> I'm not sure if it actually made it into the movie, I'll ask Matt.

Thanks for the link; now I want to see the movie a second time just to
watch the Orc AI.

Does that make me a geek?

-Daniel

--
"Oh look, yet another Christmas TV special! How touching to have the
meaning of Christmas brought to us by cola, fast food, and beer